Google+ Baby, Are You Coming?: Running cost of TTC

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Running cost of TTC

I figured it might be worthwhile to keep track of how much we spend on TTC. I will probably be depressed knowing how much I spent, but I think it's good to keep track.
Source
How much have you spent on TTC? Let me know in the comments below!

Item  Cost 
Preseed 3 tubes  $80.00
Ovulation tests (Clear Blue advanced digital)  $90.00
Castor oil  $18.00
Heating pad  $15.00
Flannel  $5.00
Pregnancy tests  $20.00
Evening primrose oil  $20.00
Estrosmart plus  $35.00
Flaxseed oil  $20.00
Vitex  $35.00
Fertile CM  $20.00
FertilAid  $30.00
Motility boost  $25.00
Count boost  $25.00
Fertilitea  $60.00
Basal thermometer  $20.00
Chinese medicine for me  $650.00
Chinese medicine for DH  $300.00
AMH test  $147.00
Total  $1,615.00

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up on my blog. I have kept a running total (not including all the home tests and ovulation kits from when we were trying on our own). It's at a mind-blowing, gut-wrenching total of over $45,000 and we're still trying. I get a bit discouraged when I look at it and add it up every month, but I do think it's important to put this kind of information out there in order to educate people and advocate. Praying and hoping that you get nowhere near that total! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,

      I'm so happy I discovered your blog! It's helping me prepare for the reality of IVF. You are so brave for sharing your story! When we first started on this journey, I was always searching for how much IVF would cost. It wasn't easy to find actual people who would talk about it. Thanks for sharing your numbers! I'm keeping you in my prayers!

      Delete